- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Procter & Gamble gets a handle on its data with an in-house visualization tool, Business Sphere.
When creating business objectives, David Grad says that organizations must aim higher than merely "raising awareness."
How can storytelling expand our understanding of illness, grief, and care? Nellie Hermann, creative director of Columbia's narrative medicine master's program, explains.
The director of Columbia's negotiation and conflict resolution program reveals how using a communications technique called the triplet can ease a difficult conversation.
With the so-called crisis in the humanities, liberal arts students should consider programs in narrative medicine.
Dr. Peter T. Coleman and Naira Musallam discusses conflict dynamics in the Middle East and explain how chaos theory can help mediators better understand conflict zones.
The sports management lecturer and attorney explores the intersection of sports, law, and ethics in this Q&A.
The Hastings Center honors Dr. Robert Klitzman for his outstanding contributions in the field of bioethics.
Sports management lecturer Joe Favorito weighs in on USA Swimming's new youth-targeted ad campaign.
Fascinated by consumer psychology, Raquel Rodriguez switched from anthropology to business with Business Edge.