- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
M.S. in Sustainability Management alum Katrina Prutzman details what she learned about implementing green energy from the Transatlantic Program for Young Technology Leaders in Germany in September.
Sustainability Management Students Release Report on Corporate Social Responsibility Data Management
This handful of Columbia students past and present researched and published findings on how Improved CSR data tracking can allow for a deeper understanding of CSR performance, unlocking new business opportunities.
What’s next for the Toronto- and D.C.-based baseball teams? Our Sports Management director offers his insights.
Through a daylong storytelling lab for medical professionals and creative professionals, participants uncovered what ails health care in America.
Upon A-Rod’s return to the Yankees after an extended hiatus, other sports experts doubt his abilities and his value.
The Negotiation and Conflict Resolution program director discusses why we crave affirmation, how to reflect upon the kind of acceptance we want, and why we must acknowledge value in others.
Columbia’s Bwog recaps faculty member Arabella Pollack’s Strategic Communications presentation, How to Run a Killer Meeting.
Thanks to the generosity of faculty member Jaime Daniels, two students in the M.S. in Construction Administration program will receive awards of $5,000 each to be applied to their fall tuition.
Robin Beck puts her communications skills to work with two contributions to The New York Times’s series of reader tales from the city, Metropolitan Diary.
From internships to recommendation letters to supplemental essays, admissions professionals shared the do’s and don’ts of applying to graduate school.