- See all programs >
- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Landscape Design
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Summer Study
- Columbia Students
- Graduate Visiting Students
- Undergraduate Visiting Students
- High School Visiting Students
- Adults & Professionals
- Business Edge
- Business Practice
- Business Plus
- Summer Program for High School Students: New York City
- The Barcelona Experience
- Culture and History: Understanding the Arab World
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
How are baseball analytics changing the game? Sports management program director and professor Vince Gennaro explains.
Loic Fokou extends his business knowledge and prepares to apply for an M.B.A. by enrolling in the summer Business Edge program.
Can you be a good investor while saving the planet? Sustainability management professor Bruce Kahn says yes.
Bioethics professor David Rosner speaks with The Baltimore Sun about Kennedy Krieger's lead poisoning study.
The English for Professional Purposes program prepares Columbia's international students for business, law, SIPA, and social work.
IKNS Faculty Launch New Book, Smarter Innovation: Using Interactive Processes to Drive Better Business Results
A new book on innovation and collaboration features nine Columbia School of Continuing Education and Business School authors.
International student Sophia Armand leaves Denmark for New York and lands opportunities in Columbia's psychology research labs.
With help from his executive mentor Joe Simon, CTO of Conde Nast, Adam Weitz lands a new role at Salesforce.
A team from Columbia University's Technology Management program took home second prize in Atos's 2014 IT Challenge.
Dean Kristine Billmyer tells U.S. News why massive open online classes (MOOCs) can't replace the experience of being in a classroom.