- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Can the College Football Playoff make a name for itself, or should it change its moniker?
With a new explosion of data on baseball players’ performances, general managers are shuffling their athletes more frequently than ever before. Gennaro explains what this means for the sport.
Across our master’s programs, our free event series featured experts from the realms of medicine, visual arts, and more. Take a look at our best videos from these sessions.
Considering graduate school? Wondering how to fit it in amidst your work and family life? Read on for our advice.
AC4-Columbia University and Colombia Somos Todos announced a strategic alliance to amplify the efforts of “We Are All Colombia.”
The authors of the books The Empathy Exams and Epilogue explored how cultural expectations surround suffering with silence and how clinicians can respond to these symptoms more empathetically.
For their 2014 Capstone projects, students crafted speculative strategies to bring their clients’ brands to a younger, tech savvy audience.
The head of Columbia’s M.S. in Sports Management program explains why grads need analytics skills now more than ever.
M.S. in Sustainability Management alum Katrina Prutzman details what she learned about implementing green energy from the Transatlantic Program for Young Technology Leaders in Germany in September.
Sustainability Management Students Release Report on Corporate Social Responsibility Data Management
This handful of Columbia students past and present researched and published findings on how Improved CSR data tracking can allow for a deeper understanding of CSR performance, unlocking new business opportunities.