- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
The Negotiation and Conflict Resolution program director discusses why we crave affirmation, how to reflect upon the kind of acceptance we want, and why we must acknowledge value in others.
Columbia’s Bwog recaps faculty member Arabella Pollack’s Strategic Communications presentation, How to Run a Killer Meeting.
Thanks to the generosity of faculty member Jaime Daniels, two students in the M.S. in Construction Administration program will receive awards of $5,000 each to be applied to their fall tuition.
Robin Beck puts her communications skills to work with two contributions to The New York Times’s series of reader tales from the city, Metropolitan Diary.
From internships to recommendation letters to supplemental essays, admissions professionals shared the do’s and don’ts of applying to graduate school.
What does it take to build a career in Sports Management? Talent and hard work, yes, but also loyalty and insight, said sports industry leaders.
The American Language Program, Columbia University, is calling for proposals for a one-day Conference on Teaching Academic Writing at the university level to be held on Saturday, February 28, 2015.
The director of the M.S. program in Bioethics questions the ethics and efficacy of travel bans, an Ebola czar, and the stigmatization of a continent.
Sports Management Career Counselor Bess Brodsky Talks Job Trends and the New Skills That Employers Seek
With over 30 years of experience in the sports industry, this lecturer and career counselor's insight and opportunities take students' careers to the next level.
Students confronted the transportation and energy challenges that face Hunts Point Produce Market, the largest produce market in the world.