- See all programs >
- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Landscape Design
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Summer Study
- Columbia Students
- Graduate Visiting Students
- Undergraduate Visiting Students
- High School Visiting Students
- Adults & Professionals
- Business Edge
- Business Practice
- Business One Plus One
- Summer Program for High School Students: New York City
- The Barcelona Experience
- Culture and History: Understanding the Arab World
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Born in Tuskegee University's hospital, Bioethics grad Obiora Anekwe uses his talents to help vulnerable communities.
Benjamin Mickey discusses his experience in the Graduate Foundations program and why he’s not interested in becoming a “rogue pioneer.”
Prof. Doug White, who teaches ethics and fundraising, highlights three of the top ethical issues that impact charities – and why they matter.
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution alumnus Nikolas Katsimpras took the stage at the University of Pittsburgh to deliver his talk, "Harnessing the Power of Conflict."
While international students comprise 4 percent of the total student population across all U.S. colleges and universities, at Columbia they make up 33.2 percent.
Professor, author, and leadership expert Simon Sinek presented his talk at TED2014, "Why good leaders make you feel safe."
Prof. Jane Praeger adapts her top storytelling tips for job-seeking new graduates, who can use narratives to distinguish themselves from the crowd.
Columbia’s School of Continuing Education celebrated its largest ever graduating class and its first Class Day on South Lawn.
Hal Danziger, alumnus of Columbia University’s Executive Master of Science Program in Technology Management and new CTO of the media company DNAinfo, says, “If you really do want to move up, a program like this is the way to go.”