- See all programs >
- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Landscape Design
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Summer Study
- Columbia Students
- Graduate Visiting Students
- Undergraduate Visiting Students
- High School Visiting Students
- Adults & Professionals
- Business Edge
- Business Practice
- Business Plus
- Summer Program for High School Students: New York City
- The Barcelona Experience
- Culture and History: Understanding the Arab World
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
The director of Columbia's negotiation and conflict resolution program reveals how using a communications technique called the triplet can ease a difficult conversation.
With the so-called crisis in the humanities, liberal arts students should consider programs in narrative medicine.
In a world of heightened conflict, IKNS alum David Carrey creates the information products that power decisions at UNICEF.
Dr. Peter T. Coleman and Naira Musallam discusses conflict dynamics in the Middle East and explain how chaos theory can help mediators better understand conflict zones.
The sports management lecturer and attorney explores the intersection of sports, law, and ethics in this Q&A.
The Hastings Center honors Dr. Robert Klitzman for his outstanding contributions in the field of bioethics.
Sports management lecturer Joe Favorito weighs in on USA Swimming's new youth-targeted ad campaign.
Fascinated by consumer psychology, Raquel Rodriguez switched from anthropology to business with Business Edge.
Jennifer Leemann applied what she learned in the strategic communications program to an innovative project at Starwood – and propelled her public relations career.
Thanks to the Brazil Scientific Mobility Program, Henrique Silveira is studying at Columbia, working at his first internship, and discovering the cultural amenities of New York City.