- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
The authors of the books The Empathy Exams and Epilogue explored how cultural expectations surround suffering with silence and how clinicians can respond to these symptoms more empathetically.
For their 2014 Capstone projects, students crafted speculative strategies to bring their clients’ brands to a younger, tech savvy audience.
The head of Columbia’s M.S. in Sports Management program explains why grads need analytics skills now more than ever.
M.S. in Sustainability Management alum Katrina Prutzman details what she learned about implementing green energy from the Transatlantic Program for Young Technology Leaders in Germany in September.
The recent Fundraising Management grad talks about her mission-driven work at the international medical humanitarian organization.
Sustainability Management Students Release Report on Corporate Social Responsibility Data Management
This handful of Columbia students past and present researched and published findings on how Improved CSR data tracking can allow for a deeper understanding of CSR performance, unlocking new business opportunities.
What’s next for the Toronto- and D.C.-based baseball teams? Our Sports Management director offers his insights.
Through a daylong storytelling lab for medical professionals and creative professionals, participants uncovered what ails health care in America.
Upon A-Rod’s return to the Yankees after an extended hiatus, other sports experts doubt his abilities and his value.
Once an associate of Nan Goldin and David Byrne, this Narrative Medicine alumna and now faculty member discusses the importance of the close read in health narratives.