- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Joe Favorito, faculty for Columbia’s Sports Management master’s program, comments on TD Ameritrade’s new Olympic ad campaign.
Robert Klitzman, Director of the M.S. in Bioethics program, discusses with the Wall Street Journal the medical and ethical issues raised by genetic testing.
In an op-ed article for the New York Times, James Colgrove, faculty member for the M.S. and Certification programs in Bioethics, argues in favor of e-cigarettes and their regulation by the FDA.
Listening to Dana Deasy, JP Morgan Chase & Co.’s new CIO, Arthur Langer, Academic Director of the Executive Master of Science in Technology Management program, is reminded that an IT leader’s real value is measured by how one handles crisis in “real-time.”
Direct-to-consumer genetic tests can provide incomplete or inaccurate information, or miss many genes that may be involved in a disease, argues Robert Klitzman, Director of the M.S. in Bioethics program.
Robert Klitzman, Director of the M.S. in Bioethics program, appears on Today to comment on a California clinic that offers in vitro fertilization (IVF) using embryos developed from donated sperm and eggs.
Executive M.S. in Technology Management student Ashwin Pulimamidi credits the program for giving him “the tools, confidence, and exposure” to apply for and receive a promotion at Pfizer earlier this year.
Brian Friedman, CFO of the New York Jets and faculty for Columbia’s Sports Management program, joins Adam Raiken, Vice President of Finance of MetLife Stadium, for a Q&A on their careers, challenges, and the changing sports landscape.
Filippo Passerini, Group President, Global Business Services and Chief Information Officer for Procter & Gamble, and Dana Deasy, the Chief Information Officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co. effective this December, have joined Columbia’s Executive Master of Science in Technology Management program as adjunct lecturers.