- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
Can you be a good investor while saving the planet? Sustainability management professor Bruce Kahn says yes.
Bioethics professor David Rosner speaks with The Baltimore Sun about Kennedy Krieger's lead poisoning study.
IKNS Faculty Launch New Book, Smarter Innovation: Using Interactive Processes to Drive Better Business Results
A new book on innovation and collaboration features nine Columbia School of Continuing Education and Business School authors.
International student Sophia Armand leaves Denmark for New York and lands opportunities in Columbia's psychology research labs.
A team from Columbia University's Technology Management program took home second prize in Atos's 2014 IT Challenge.
Dean Kristine Billmyer tells U.S. News why massive open online classes (MOOCs) can't replace the experience of being in a classroom.
For Jonah Cardillo, an M.S. in Fundraising Management led to a job as director of institutional gifts at St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children.
Passionate about history, conflict resolution, and politics, international student Juan Mantecón discusses Summer Session at SIPA.
Dr. Robert Klitzman of the Bioethics program weighs in on the designer baby debate in Healthline.