- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution alumnus Nikolas Katsimpras took the stage at the University of Pittsburgh to deliver his talk, "Harnessing the Power of Conflict."
While international students comprise 4 percent of the total student population across all U.S. colleges and universities, at Columbia they make up 33.2 percent.
Professor, author, and leadership expert Simon Sinek presented his talk at TED2014, "Why good leaders make you feel safe."
Prof. Jane Praeger adapts her top storytelling tips for job-seeking new graduates, who can use narratives to distinguish themselves from the crowd.
Columbia’s School of Continuing Education celebrated its largest ever graduating class and its first Class Day on South Lawn.
For The Huffington Post, M.S. candidate in Communications Practice Monica Nguyen offers her best tips for college interns to maximize their work experience, opportunities, and job satisfaction.
Prof. Saul, author of "Collective Trauma, Collective Healing: Promoting Community Resilience in the Aftermath of Disaster," discussed his experiences counseling traumatized populations in Kosovo, Chile, and the neighborhoods in and around Ground Zero.
Organ exchanges encourage altruistic donation and benefit poorer people, argues Robert Klitzman, Director of Columbia’s Bioethics master’s program.
In his speech for the Executive Master of Science in Technology Management program’s CIO Forum, Nicholas M. Donofrio, IBM Fellow Emeritus and former EVP of Innovation and Technology, discusses the future of innovation.
"It's not 'Mad Men,'" says Prof. Elyse Hoelzer, an adjunct professor in the Master's Program for Strategic Communications. Advertising and communications are about "understanding the consumer's journey."