- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Prof. Doug White, director of the M.S. in Fundraising Management program, spoke with CNN about the Red Cross's so-called trade secrets with regard to their Sandy relief money.
Dr. Robert Klitzman, director of the M.S. in Bioethics program at Columbia University, asserts that Facebook's mood study violated ethics.
Sarah Higgins uses her strategic communications knowledge every day as a public affairs officer for the U.S. Navy.
International student Parth Aggarwal enrolls in Business Edge to prepare himself for a global business career.
New to New York, international student Karen Lopez connects with professors and fellow students during her summer at Columbia.
Fundraising management professor Doug White weighs in on the Red Cross's claim that how they spent Sandy funds is a "trade secret."
How are baseball analytics changing the game? Sports management program director and professor Vince Gennaro explains.
Loic Fokou extends his business knowledge and prepares to apply for an M.B.A. by enrolling in the summer Business Edge program.
Can you be a good investor while saving the planet? Sustainability management professor Bruce Kahn says yes.
Bioethics professor David Rosner speaks with The Baltimore Sun about Kennedy Krieger's lead poisoning study.