- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Analytics
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Program
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
In Procedia Engineering journal, Sustainability Management alumnus, now lecturer, Gregory Falco outlines a vision for water infrastructure efficiency.
After a pillow fight gone haywire, did the military academy communicate effectively?
Forbes spoke with the CFO of the Jacksonville Jaguars about her success as a leader in the sports industry.
New York Sports Hub explains why the M.S. in Sports Management program’s new partnership bodes well for soccer’s growth in America.
Dean Jason Wingard spoke with Columbia News about his vision for the School of Continuing Education.
Marc Levy responds to President Obama’s recent statement linking climate disruption and world conflict, and reflects on climate change and political stability in Syria and the Sahel region of Africa.
The director of the M.S. in Information and Knowledge Strategy spoke at a conference about what has inspired knowledge practitioners to innovate at the intersection of information management and collaboration.
This academic alliance pairs one of the premier graduate programs for global sports industry professionals with the exclusive Bundesliga club.
On Utah Public Radio, the Bioethics director explains his personal connection to human subject research.