- See all programs >
- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Landscape Design
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Summer Study
- Columbia Students
- Graduate Visiting Students
- Undergraduate Visiting Students
- High School Visiting Students
- Adults & Professionals
- Business Edge
- Business Practice
- Business One Plus One
- Summer Program for High School Students: New York City
- The Barcelona Experience
- Culture and History: Understanding the Arab World
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Jennifer Leemann applied what she learned in the strategic communications program to an innovative project at Starwood – and propelled her public relations career.
Alumna Debbie Francis uses IKNS to enhance her elevated role as assistant vice president and technical manager at OppenheimerFunds.
International visiting student and future Danish parliament candidate Anne Paulin recalls her "once-in-a-lifetime experience" at Columbia.
Prof. Jerry Kim, Columbia Business School professor and instructor for Business Edge, co-authored a study that reveals baseball players' biases.
With an M.S. in Strategic Communications, Ruth Esponda made the switch from actors' talent agent to strategist at a renowned global communications firm.
Instructor Jeff Carr guides students through a findability framework to drive better knowledge management and new technological innovations.
Prof. Doug White, director of the M.S. in Fundraising Management program, spoke with CNN about the Red Cross's so-called trade secrets with regard to their Sandy relief money.
Dr. Robert Klitzman, director of the M.S. in Bioethics program at Columbia University, asserts that Facebook's mood study violated ethics.
Sarah Higgins uses her strategic communications knowledge every day as a public affairs officer for the U.S. Navy.
International student Parth Aggarwal enrolls in Business Edge to prepare himself for a global business career.