- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
To improve emergency preparedness, this brand strategy director leverages social media as a communications and customer service tool.
In The Huffington Post, Dr. Robert Klitzman traces the legacy of medical ethics from World War II to the present.
Attica Alexis Jaques, alumna of the Master of Science in Strategic Communications program and Vice President of Global Marketing for Gap, has been named one of Ad Age’s Women to Watch.
It’s not about follower count, it’s about engagement, says the social media expert.
Clad in their blue caps and gowns, students across 12 Columbia University master’s programs marked their academic achievements.
Having witnessed the negative effects of human subject research, Dr. Robert Klitzman wanted to take a peek behind the closed doors of institutional review boards.
SportBusiness International lauds Columbia’s program, which teaches leadership and critical thinking in an increasingly global, digital, and data-driven sports industry.
In the wake of a celebrity’s battle to exercise her rights over her embryos, Bioethics director Dr. Robert Klitzman explores the ethical dilemmas regarding embryo ownership.
The newly retired president of one of the world’s most iconic art institutions reflects on her career, and how women can aspire to leadership.
What does it mean to receive stories of illness and trauma?