- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Sports Management/Global Sports Law
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Environment, Peace, and Security
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Business Offerings
- Summer Study
- Columbia Summer Overview
- High School Summer Programs Overview
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Advanced Academic Preparation
- Advanced Academic Writing for International Students
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
- English for Professional Purposes: Communications Practice
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work (Summer)
- English for Social Work (Fall)
- International Teaching Fellows Training
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
The graduate program in Sports Management equips students with the digital skills and global perspective that sports brands are seeking.
The director of the Sustainability Management program calls attention to America’s outdated policy on dealing with harmful chemicals.
The in-person Fundraising Management program offers students unparalleled networking opportunities.
Reliant on performance metrics and undiscovered resources, sports execs and financial pros face similar challenges.
To improve emergency preparedness, this brand strategy director leverages social media as a communications and customer service tool.
In The Huffington Post, Dr. Robert Klitzman traces the legacy of medical ethics from World War II to the present.
Attica Alexis Jaques, alumna of the Master of Science in Strategic Communications program and Vice President of Global Marketing for Gap, has been named one of Ad Age’s Women to Watch.
It’s not about follower count, it’s about engagement, says the social media expert.
Clad in their blue caps and gowns, students across 12 Columbia University master’s programs marked their academic achievements.