- See all programs >
- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Landscape Design
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Take Courses
- Summer Study
- Columbia Students
- Graduate Visiting Students
- Undergraduate Visiting Students
- High School Visiting Students
- Adults & Professionals
- Business Edge
- Business Practice
- Business One Plus One
- Summer Program for High School Students: New York City
- The Barcelona Experience
- Culture and History: Understanding the Arab World
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Programs Overview
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Executive Programs and Seminars
- Auditing Programs
- Coming Soon
Business Practice, an intensive summer offering for undergraduates, connected Shriya Chitale with her first marketing internship.
Why spend a semester or two abroad at Columbia? According to this former student: the professors and the Columbia experience.
The annual award honors a professional whose research in the field of creativity and aging celebrates longevity.
Columbia was the catalyst that helped this international visiting student land a job at Warner Music in London.
Procter & Gamble gets a handle on its data with an in-house visualization tool, Business Sphere.
When creating business objectives, David Grad says that organizations must aim higher than merely "raising awareness."
Student Karess Taylor-Hughes, featured in the documentary The New Black, discusses how she's studying sports managment to help the community.
How can storytelling expand our understanding of illness, grief, and care? Nellie Hermann, creative director of Columbia's narrative medicine master's program, explains.
The director of Columbia's negotiation and conflict resolution program reveals how using a communications technique called the triplet can ease a difficult conversation.
Thanks to the Brazil Scientific Mobility Program, Henrique Silveira is studying at Columbia, working at his first internship, and discovering the cultural amenities of New York City.