- Master's Degrees
- Actuarial Science
- Actuarial Science Online
- Communications Practice
- Construction Administration
- Fundraising Management
- Information and Knowledge Strategy
- Landscape Design
- Narrative Medicine
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Sports Management
- Strategic Communications
- Sustainability Management
- Technology Management
- Actuarial Science Online
- Bioethics Online
- Critical Issues in International Relations
- Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- Graduate Foundations
- Human Rights
- Quantitative Studies for Finance
- Sustainability Analytics
- Sustainable Water Management
- United Nations Studies
- Graduate Preparation
- Summer Study
- Columbia Students
- Graduate Visiting Students
- Undergraduate Visiting Students
- High School Visiting Students
- Adults & Professionals
- Business Edge
- Business Practice
- Summer Program for High School Students: New York City
- The Barcelona Experience
- Culture and History: Understanding the Arab World
- High School Programs
- American Language Programs
- Intensive English Program
- Part-Time English Programs
- Special Programs
- Summer Executive Communications Program
- Auditing and Lifelong Learners
- Coming Soon
Intensive English Programs
- Intensive Program
Fourteen-week and shorter courses; English grammar, pronunciation, fluency, listening and reading comprehension, and writing.
Part-Time English Programs
- Academic Writing for International Students
This course helps students develop their academic writing skills, covering essay structure, rhetoric, grammatical accuracy, paraphrasing, and citing sources.
- Listening and Speaking for International Students
This course helps students to develop fluency and improve listening comprehension. Students learn to attend to and correct errors in grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
The 3-point pronunciation course provides special practice in attending to and producing the sounds and rhythms of English. This course meets twice a week for 2 hours per class, and is limited to an enrollment of 12 students in each class.
- Advanced Academic Preparation
Eight-week course for students who have immediate plans to enter a degree program in the U.S.
- English for Professional Purposes: Business
English language for business professionals and pre-MBA students.
- English for Professional Purposes: Law
English language for legal professionals and LLM students.
- English for Professional Purposes: SIPA
English for graduate studies in international and public affairs. Only open to students who are entering Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs.
- English for Professional Purposes: Social Work
Six-week course for students entering the Columbia University School of Social Work in the fall.
- International Teaching Fellows Training
Special language and teacher training for International Teaching Fellows in the graduate schools at Columbia University.